FOR INFORMATION AND PERSONALISED TOURS

PRIVACY POLICY

We collect personal information voluntarily submitted by customers including but not limited to, names, emails, phone numbers, addresses, dietary requirements and medical information. We use this information to contact you regarding your travels with us, adjust our tours to suit your preferences and contact you with information regarding offers and products. We only share your basic information when necessary with our partners that will be providing a service to you during our tours. We do not share or sell this information to any other third party companies. We can remove your information from our databases upon request.

On our website you may find links to other sites, we try to only provide links that are reputable and share our ideals, however we cannot be responsible for the content or information collection of any site other that our own. If you visit another site you should familiarize yourself with their policies as they may differ from our own.

CANCELLATION POLICY

within 14 days before start of tour - NO REFUND

14-21 days before start of tour -        50% REFUND

21+ days -                                                 FULL REFUND

 

  • All cancellations must be made directly with VINZ-TINZ
  • Please note that cancellation fees are calculated based on the date we receive your email (NZ Time)  and  the scheduled start date of   your trip.
  • No refund will be given for any portions of the tour unused by the traveler after tour departure regardless of circumstances.
  • If a tour is scheduled to depart within the next 7 days, we will not change a traveler’s departure date and will not offer a refund.
  • In most cases, reservations paid by wire transfer, cash deposit, or money order/cashier's check will be refunded via PayPal or Latipay. For refunds processed by wire transfer, any associated wire transfer fee will be deducted from the overall refund amount.
  • All hotel/accommodation and tour schedules are arranged ahead of time. Any person failing to appear on the day of departure will not be refunded.


Terms and Conditions of Sale

All Bookings become effective on receipt of the deposit. The deposit is represented by a payment of 30% of the total tour price. The  remaining 70%  must be paid30 days BEFORE the departure date of tour.

©Copyright.All rights reserved, VINZ-TINZ 2017